Are you a new student or teacher at SMC University?
First time user, please DO NOT click on "Login with CAC" button on your left if you are accessing SMC University for the first time.
Use CAC login, if you have already created, synchronized and activated your SMCU account. Use user ID and Password if CAC authentication fails.
If you have clicked on "Login with CAC", and received an error message for any reason, then you need to close your browser. ReOpen your browser, then clicking on "Create and Synchronize with CAC" button below...
In order to enroll in SMC University courses, you are required to have a DoD issued CAC and access to a government email address. Click on “Create and synchronize with CAC” button (below) to create, validate, activate, and synchronize your account with CAC. A synchronized account allows you to access SMC University from anywhere and from any type of mobile device. (a mandatory and onetime admission process)
You must provide us with a valid government-issued email address and activate your account within 6 hours after receiving the activation notice in your mailbox. If you fail to activate your account within the 6-hour time restriction, or you do not receive an activation notice, your unconfirmed account is automatically deleted. If you do not have a CAC or an active military email account, please ask your supervisor to contact us for enrollment exception process.
Warning: You are accessing Salient Federal Solutions Information System (SFS IS) that is provided for authorized use only. Your activities including your IP addresses will be monitored and recorded. When using this SFS IS (or any device attached to this SFS IS), you consent to the following conditions:
- The SFS routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this SFS IS for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, network operations, personnel misconduct (PM), and/or law enforcement (LE).
- At any time, the SFS may inspect and seize data stored on this SFS IS.
- Communications using, or data stored on, this SFS IS are not private, are subject to routine monitoring, interception, and search, and may be disclosed or used for any authorized purpose.
- This SFS IS includes security measures (e.g., authentication and access controls) to protect SFS interests-not for your personal benefit or privacy.
- Notwithstanding the above, using this SFS IS does not constitute consent to PM, or LE or monitoring of the content of privileged communications, or work product, related to personal representation or services by attorneys, psychotherapists, or clergy, and their assistants. Such communications and work product are private and confidential.